Arsenic Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Arsenic Forums!

3 posters

Godly GM APP.

Godlyy

Godly GM APP. Empty Godly GM APP.

Post  Godlyy Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 am

-Name

-Character Name:Godly.

-How mature are you:Mature enough to Handle GM Position.

-Available times-Everyday for 5-6 hours.(School is comming to a end
    So i have free time).

-Past Experiences for this job-I've coded a couple of servers. Been
    a GM on other's. Also i've had my own servers before but it didnt go
    well. So i quited "Making servers"

-Which are you apply for and why...[Game Master] [Forum Moderator] [Intern]:Coder.Im applying for GMCoder, because i will like to help
    the server as much as i can. I know how to code many stuff,but im still learning.The owner of the server,the coder for now had informed me that he wont available alot because he has other stuff to do. So i will like to help him out with the server with coding, and other important stuff.

-How serious are you going to take this job and how are you going to do that:Well i wont be so boring. Ill fool around a bit also.I'll take my coding job seriously. But ingame i'll make some corney jokes to put some smiles on people.

-Why'd you join ArsenicMS. Please don't give answers like, "Because it's a cool server!":I joined ArsenicMs because most of the server i played were really boring. Or laggy. So i was looking around on Gtop100 2 days ago and i found this server. So i felt that i wanted to help this server out. And i joined.

-How are you going to help. Please don't give answers like, "I will make ArsenicMS the #1 server!", because that will never happen.:Try my best to make ArsenicMs #1. Will take time. But keep our hopes up! ;].

-Have you read the rules. Please don't answer in 1 word.No i havent. Thats 3 words.

-Are you going to rage and cry if you are denied? Please don't answer in 1 word.No i wont. I'll still be able to help the server with other stuff. It's not always about the powers u get being a GM.
    Being a player aint so bad. ;]

-If you are accepted, will you give items away to people:Of course not.On event's if they win the event sure!

-What do you usually do on your free time in ArsenicMS:Right now i just chat with people. If i get picked as the Server coder. I'll try to improve the gameplay and add many stuff to the server. Other then that i will be outside hanging out with freinds or learning more stuff about Java coding.

-Have you ever been described as annoying or irritating? Please don't answer in 1 word.Yeah before on other servers people descibed me as annoying because i used to level faster then them.

-What are your current occupation(s). Why must I know this? I use your occupation so I know what you are doing when you are offline for at least 1 week to the point where you are going to get fired as a GM.Well lets see my occupations are. Play Ps3,Watch tv or movies. Play basketball,football,Play Soilderfront and Maplestory,Go out with my freinds.Thats about it.

-How low is your temper
    Well my temper aint so bad. Most of the time im happy.Rarley get pissed off

-Will you advertise this server on different servers? If yes, please DON'T. You don't know how annoying people that advertise on servers are.No i wouldent do that.Because thy would come to our server and avertise back,And their's some haters outheir who will try to crash the server and stuff. So i wont do anything like that.

-Will you ban players without a reason
    Depends if the player is being annoying to many players or hacking or talking alot of bullshit to GM's or players.Sure i'll ban hammer them. Other then that NO.

-How are you going to keep this server lively. Please don't say "I will host events".I'll make jokes. Code some stuff that will improve the server.Ask players to vote so we get a community.Host weird and fund events.

Those are all the questions. Why are there so much questions? Because I don't want lazy GMs.
    Hanah. <3
    Hanah. <3

Godly GM APP. Empty Re: Godly GM APP.

Post  Hanah. <3 Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 am

This guy also quited. LOL.
    .::Arsenic::.
    .::Arsenic::.
    Admin

Godly GM APP. Empty Re: Godly GM APP.

Post  .::Arsenic::. Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Quited? I see...
    Denied.