Arsenic Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Arsenic Forums!

2 posters

Genjiku's Improved Gm application

NatsuBlaze
    NatsuBlaze

Genjiku's Improved Gm application Empty Genjiku's Improved Gm application

Post  NatsuBlaze Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

-Name Zac Brock

-Character Name Genjiku

-Age 19

-How mature are you
    I am mature enoguh to know how to follow orders and not disobey

-Available times
    Weekdays: 4:20pm-9:50pm
    Weekends: 8:10am-3:00pm

-Past Experiences for this job
    3 Other low key servers that failed and shut dow shortly after i worked on them

-Which are you apply for and why...[Game Master] [Forum Moderator] [Intern] Game Master level 4-3 to fully help out the server ad help the new and current players

-How serious are you going to take this job and how are you going to do that
    I will go by all the rules of my rank givin and will strive to do the best i can for the server

-Why'd you join ArsenicMS. Please don't give answers like, "Because it's a cool server!"
    Because new servers like this tend to be full of experiance and this one in particular was very promisig to be fun and exciting

-How are you going to help. Please don't give answers like, "I will make ArsenicMS the #1 server!", because that will never happen.
    I will make sure that everyone has a fun time and make sure that its almost never boring

-Have you read the rules. Please don't answer in 1 word.
    Yes i have read and accept the terms and rules

-Are you going to rage and cry if you are denied? Please don't answer in 1 word.
    no I will not my last application was in truth a poor application and had some...i mean alot of faults in it

-If you are accepted, will you give items away to people
    No i will not

-What do you usually do on your free time in ArsenicMS
    Try to make friends and train

-Have you ever been described as annoying or irritating? Please don't answer in 1 word.
    yes by some of my friends but if i must act serious to get the job i will

-What are your current occupation(s). Why must I know this? I use your occupation so I know what you are doing when you are offline for at least 1 week to the point where you are going to get fired as a GM.
    I am a temporary worker at Carowinds I will be startig in summer

-How low is your temper
    extreamly low

-Will you advertise this server on different servers? If yes, please DON'T. You don't know how annoying people that advertise on servers are.
    I wont I know what you mean

-Will you ban players without a reason
    No I will not

-How are you going to keep this server lively. Please don't say "I will host events".

I will make this server lively by helping out my fellow players answeriig any and all questions or any thing else included events

Last edited by NatsuBlaze on Sat May 15, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hanah. <3
    Hanah. <3

Genjiku's Improved Gm application Empty Re: Genjiku's Improved Gm application

Post  Hanah. <3 Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Lol. Even if you make another application to appease
    our senses. It's still denied for the same exact reason.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am