Arsenic Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Arsenic Forums!

Crs [Intern] app

Crs2

Crs [Intern] app Empty Crs [Intern] app

Post  Crs2 Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Name
    Chris Avalos

-Character Name
    Crs3

-How mature are you: How mature am i will i am only human and i do command a company of 36 cadets. Is that enough for you ^_^?

-Available times
    Mon~Thru 6am~7am PDT
    Fri 6am~8am PDT

-Past Experiences for this job
    My past experiences were only in nokiastory as in intern then to a lvl3 gm for 3 months sadly it was shutdown. [intern 2months][LVL3 gm 1 month]

-Which are you apply for and why[Intern]
    Why intern you may ask because i want to learn how to be a better gm and intern is the best option for me ^^

-How serious are you going to take this job and how are you going to do the job

I will take the job serious but yet again i am only applying for intern which in this case its still gm So i do take my job serious when my position is at large.

-Why'd you join ArsenicMS. Please don't give answers like, "Because it's a cool server!" Why i join ArsenicMS is because i needed a break from a game called wonderking.

-How are you going to help. Please don't give answers like, "I will make ArsenicMS the #1 server!", because that will never happen.

How am i going to help the best way i can by voting and by tell people at this server.

-Have you read the rules. Please don't answer in 1 word.

Yes i have read the rules lvl 4 and 3 no over summoning/changing server rates. For lvl 1 gm answer the players question.

-Are you going to rage and cry if you are denied? Please don't answer in 1 word. No not at all why would one cry about it you can still play the server right?

-If you are accepted, will you give items away to people

If i were applying for a lvl3 gm i would first make an event

-What do you usually do on your free time in ArsenicMS

Hunt mobs 90%
    Fm 10% if no one needs me but i could be at fm all day if players have questions.

-Have you ever been described as annoying or irritating? Please don't answer in 1 word.

Nah not at al
    l

-What are your current occupation(s). Why must I know this? I use your occupation so I know what you are doing when you are offline for at least 1 week to the point where you are going to get fired as a GM.

My occupation is high school

-How low is your temper

Nah why would someone lose there temper in a game

-Will you advertise this server on different servers? If yes, please DON'T. You don't know how annoying people that advertise on servers are.

I will never do that

-Will you ban players without a reason

I will never ban no one without a reason for example:
    User reports someone i go stalk that person that was reported if hes not doing what the person reported i would jail that person for false reporting if i applied for lvl 3 gm but still i could still do that even as in intern.

-How are you going to keep this server lively. Please don't say "I will host events".

By asking the players what they want.

Ps Its me Crs my account got messed up so my user & pass won't work

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm