Arsenic Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Arsenic Forums!

GM Application Format

.::Arsenic::.
    .::Arsenic::.
    Admin

GM Application Format Empty GM Application Format

Post  .::Arsenic::. Sat May 08, 2010 10:51 pm

-Name

-Character Name

-How mature are you

-Available times

-Past Experiences for this job

-Which are you apply for and why...[Game Master] [Forum Moderator] [Intern]

-How serious are you going to take this job and how are you going to do that

-Why'd you join ArsenicMS. Please don't give answers like, "Because it's a cool server!"

-How are you going to help. Please don't give answers like, "I will make ArsenicMS the #1 server!", because that will never happen.

-Have you read the rules. Please don't answer in 1 word.

-Are you going to rage and cry if you are denied? Please don't answer in 1 word.

-If you are accepted, will you give items away to people

-What do you usually do on your free time in ArsenicMS

-Have you ever been described as annoying or irritating? Please don't answer in 1 word.

-What are your current occupation(s). Why must I know this? I use your occupation so I know what you are doing when you are offline for at least 1 week to the point where you are going to get fired as a GM.

-How low is your temper

-Will you advertise this server on different servers? If yes, please DON'T. You don't know how annoying people that advertise on servers are.

-Will you ban players without a reason

-How are you going to keep this server lively. Please don't say "I will host events".

Those are all the questions. Why are there so much questions? Because I don't want lazy GMs.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:30 pm