Arsenic Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Arsenic Forums!

3 posters

havoc's gm app :P

havoc

havoc's gm app :P Empty havoc's gm app :P

Post  havoc Sat May 08, 2010 11:36 pm

-Name
     Kenny
    -Character Name
     havoc
    -How mature are you
     I am quite mature, in that i do not argure nor flame. I do not tolerate begging, harasment, or spam
    -Available times
     I am available in game after school on weekdays from 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm (-6 Central US & canada),
        though i will most likely not play the full 6 hours, more like 3-5 to allow me time for homework
     I am usually available on weekends for atleast 5-6 hours on saturday and 4-5 hours on sunday
     I am available on the forums 24/7 from my iphone, and will check frequently if asked to do so.
    -Past Experiences for this job
     I created BankaiMS now known as BankaiStory.
        i do not claim any credit in its current state, nor did i help in any way with its current server.
    -Which are you apply for and why...[Game Master] [Forum Moderator] [Intern]
     I would like to apply for both Game Master and Forum Moderator, but if u consider this to much responsibility
       for a single moderator i understand and would prefer Game master.
    -How serious are you going to take this job and how are you going to do that
    I am not a lenient GM, I do not give players any chances at redemption. Unless the crime is minor and requires preemptive warnings before necessary action is taken. If the player fails to comply with server rules I will ban, temp ban, mute, or kick according to their crime.
    -Why'd you join ArsenicMS. Please don't give answers like, "Because it's a cool server!"
     Personally i joined this server b/c of the awesome rates, and account : banned ratio. Because i do not appreciate
       or sympathize with hackers as i have owned my own server and know how much of a pain they really are...
    -How are you going to help. Please don't give answers like, "I will make ArsenicMS the #1 server!", because that will never happen.
     I will help keep the player environment clean and friendly, i will socialize as well as host events with your approval.
     I also have taken highschool courses such as computer tech I, II, & III, and computer applications so i can help you with any simple promotion projects that require video and picture creation and/or editing. I do not have any skill in coding.
    -Have you read the rules. Please don't answer in 1 word.
     I have read the GM Rules and I am fully capable of following them, as well as play the required hours.
    -Are you going to rage and cry if you are denied? Please don't answer in 1 word.
     No i will not. I will be disappointed but will make no scene of it, the only subsequent post i would make is "Thank-you for taking your time to read my application."
    -If you are accepted, will you give items away to people
     I do not tolerate free give aways, unless won from an approved event.
    -What do you usually do on your free time in ArsenicMS
     I spend my time enjoying all parts of the game including socializing, party quests, grinding tough bosses, and helping others aquire more levels or items.
    -Have you ever been described as annoying or irritating? Please don't answer in 1 word.
     I have not been described as annoying or irritating on a video game, if so it was behind my back and nondescriptive of my true character. As for real life i have as im sure everyone else has at one point in their life.
    -What are your current occupation(s). Why must I know this? I use your occupation so I know what you are doing when you are offline for at least 1 week to the point where you are going to get fired as a GM.
     I currently have no occupation, but am applying for a job. If i receive the job i will inform you, and continue my GM services until you find a new GM to take my place.
    -How low is your temper
     I have a low temper but do not take action based on my personal emotion. I take banning seriously, and my decision is final unless you tell me otherwise.
    -Will you advertise this server on different servers? If yes, please DON'T. You don't know how annoying people that advertise on servers are.
     Honestly any hours i spend playing maplestory will be on this server. So i would have no opportunity to advertise on another server.
    -Will you ban players without a reason
     No i hate any GM who has ever banned a player without reason. It is corruption of power and unacceptable to maintain a good player environment.
    -How are you going to keep this server lively. Please don't say "I will host events".

As anyone keeps a server lively, i will socialize and enjoy the game with other players.

Thank you for your time, and if you have any further questions please post a reply.
    Sincerely,
    Kenny
    Hanah. <3
    Hanah. <3

havoc's gm app :P Empty Re: havoc's gm app :P

Post  Hanah. <3 Tue May 11, 2010 1:58 am

Didn't this guy quit right after, lol?
    .::Arsenic::.
    .::Arsenic::.
    Admin

Post  .::Arsenic::. Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Probably.
    Denied.
    and Fuck, this sucks...I can't move any topics to the denied section.

Edit** Nvm.
    havoc

Post  havoc Thu May 13, 2010 4:04 pm

nah I havn't quit I just can't pay my Internet bill right now... I just posted this from my iPhone, Artemis wat is the main reason I was denied? u don't have to go into detail, unless u want lol
    Hanah. <3
    Hanah. <3

Post  Hanah. <3 Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Uh.Lol. We appreciate that you're trying.
    But this application lacks a lot of supportive
    information[s] as well other applications that
    everyone else posted. If you want more specific
    details about it, I would gladly give you a page
    full of this, well discriptive, and yeah. c:
    havoc

Post  havoc Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 am

I have re-read my application and have only found one area lacking information. That is the answer for what experience have, this is lacing simply b/c I am lacking the experience. I have not spent enough time as a gm true but I am fully aware of the rsposiblity and necessary actions of a gm. As u said I lack a lot of supportive information I do not see anything else so if there is somehing else important please post a reply.

posted from an iPhone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:04 am